Sunday, March 1, 2009

Congrats!


www.projectarctic.com/tourblog
I know I'm a little late on this BUT it's because I've been away! And I didn't find out until recently! Sorry Tom!

I'm so proud to announce that The Phog Lounge has been crowned the honour of BEST LIVE VENUE in CANADA THANKS TO CBC RADIO 3.

Tom Lucier co-owner of Phog has been such a great supporter not only of mine but many creative minds in Windsor, letting us use his place to make things happen in Windsor.

Smash the Glass was a tremendous success last year at Phog and I am so thrilled to be starting out the festival there again.

Thanks a lot Phog, you deserved this win out of anyone.


Find out what's happening at Phog here: http://thephogblog.blogspot.com/


ALSO:


the first batch of FLYERS ARE READY.... LOOK OUT....THEY WILL BE OUT SOOON

No comments:

Post a Comment