Thursday, March 12, 2009

ZINE SUBMISSIONS!

We are currently looking for feminist writers to contribute a lil somethin somethin to the zine we are creating for Smash the Glass. It will include an overview of the festival for both days, and writings from women in or around the community.

If you or know of anyone that would be interested in submitting something COMMENT or email me at smashglass@live.com. There is no restriction on topic, as long as it is feminist related.

The submissions, if it is a writing piece, must be no more than a page and a half long. Try to get your submissions to me by early next week. Wednesday the latest pls.

I'm thinking about creating my own fem zine, I might start with highlighting women in windsor/detroit music scene. But who knows!


woo!


s

2 comments: