Saturday, January 31, 2009

A YOUNG WIFE

I am pleased to announce ALLIE T! aka A Young Wife the newest addition to the Phog lineup!!

Excitment is in the air people, this is beyond good news! The more things come together the more at ease I feel.
Every year around Smash the Glass I go through a little crisis where I think everything is going crumble and no one will care about my cause etc etc, just pre-show jitters.
This year is different though, I am less nervous and more proactive. I'm really fighting for this festival this year, it is so important for YOU the audience, the reader to get involved and be part of the change; the message.


A Young Wife can be found at this link: www.myspace.com/youngwifeyoungwife

It's even more exciting when the artist really identifys with the message Smash the Glass is trying to send and make a statement out of.

"I want you to know that I support this cause deeply, and even if I cant make it, I will be pushing others to attend." Allie T
I love people, and everyone that is helping me do this. I seriously wouldn't have surived three whole years of this if I didn't have the support that I do.
THANKS GUYS! I LOVE YOU"

No comments:

Post a Comment